WEBSITE DESIGN YORK

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR BUSINESS TO SHOW ON PAGE ONE OF GOOGLE? THEN READ ON …

Website design in York – Imagine your website found on page one when your clients searched for your service. The amount of money you could save on Google Ads could run into thousands of Pounds. Not all website designers are the same. A lot of your competitor’s websites are easy to outrank for your keywords. That’s if your web designer knows what they’re doing that is.

Open up your google browser and type in your service – (known as a keyword or keyword phrase as they’re often longer than 1 word). For example, Plastering services in York and check what websites are showing on page one for the organic listings. Any website with an Ad sign next to it is a paid result which you’d pay highly for. This is how Google makes its billions but it’s not this we are targeting. It’s the organic website listings we’re aiming for.

What you are seeing is first page results for the highest-ranking sites that Google gives preference to. So, Optimised websites are the most relevant to what you typed in. That’s what we are aiming for. If you aren’t showing on this page or page 2 then your website is worthless. Why? you ask, well, these first page websites and page 2 results get 96% of all the traffic. The rest get just 4% as most people act on the first page results.

WEBSITE DESIGN NOT WORKING – JUST THINK ABOUT IT …

Now just think about that for a moment, you’ve already paid a website designer to create your website and your website doesn’t show.

Acting on this now is futile. if they could’ve done it then it would already be done as the process takes place when your website is being built.

Websites should be optimised for Google to rank as high as possible from the start. Otherwise, Google won’t list your site.

Here at Strawberry Website Design in York, we build websites with full optimisation.

Call Now ButtonNEED A SITE ? CLICK TO CALL